One of the best endorsements we can get is when a customer takes a ByK bike and customises it with hours of work and love for their kid. In order to invest time and money into modifying a kids bike on this scale, you know the person doing it would have made the effort to get the best designed bike in the first place! Here's a sneak peek at the latest custom ByK that has been shared with us - an E-350 green machine - over 7 hours paint work alone and a few other quality modifications make this one of the coolest bikes on the block!
The biggest part of this custom job is the painting of the bike:Paint job was 7hrs in the booth, first coat was silver, then 5 coats of candy green, masked the flames and added a few cool touches, then two coats of black, followed by 3 coats of PPG ceramic clear.
Custom work on this kids bike also includes:
- Profile hubs
- Painted standard rims
- Token cro-mo bottom bracket
- KMC chain
- Deity stem, bars, end plugs and valve caps
- Custom made head set spacer for the quill to 1 1/8" adapter.
- E-350 Kids Bike
- All Classic Car Restorations
- Another E-350 Custom Kids Bike painted by All Custom Car Restorations