On the 25 and 26 October 2014, over 700 entrants joined in one of Australia's premier MTB events - the Thule B24 Hour MTB Race in Bright, Victoria.
The event included a kids race they held on the Saturday which was a mini mountain bike course in which the kids did either 1, 2 or 3 laps depending on their age.
Held in Bright, a popular and picturesque Victorian town, and home to some of the best MTB tracks in Australia, this event attracts elite athletes, fun MTB riders and families and kids alike.
Damien and Jenny from BIKE and FITNESS Bicycle Training and bike riding lessons in Newcastle, drove down for the event and competed, along with their daughters Mikayla and Erika who did the kids race.
Damien managed to round up a few of the kids on ByK Bikes at the event and take a photo for us - looks like they're as proud as we are!
- Entries are now open for the 2015 Race Series on 14-15 November and did you know Juniors, aged 12 - 17, racing with their parents only pay $30! http://bright24hr.com.au/categories-entries
- Thule Bright 24H MTB Race
- BIKE and FITNESS bicycle training and learn to ride workshops for kids and adults in Newcastle
- Interview with Damien Enderby, Thule MTB Rider, about his life with bikes and kids
- Treadlie Magazine Thule B24 Race Review: http://treadlie.com.au/bright-daze/